Wednesday 10 October 2012

Making a Difference, and the Future.

I was driving in the car the other day with some friends and we were talking about what we wanted to be when we were little vs. what we want to be now, and just how much things have changed, as we all graduate university next year (insert OMG moment here). When having some time to really think about it, i still have no idea. The world is this crazy place filled with opportunities and its a scary thought that one day you have to pick just one of these, and stick with it. I have always wanted to make some sort of difference to the world, and that has not changed, whether i was the little, naive seven year old or the young adult i am today.

I suggest that everyone watches this youtube video of Beyonce singing I was here for the United Nations World Humanitarian Day.

It made me think of just how little we can do, to make such a difference to someone else's life. 

Until next time,
S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment